Di Loren's - Acacia Silk Face Moisturizing Oil (from East Africa)
Best for: both men & women.
Skin Type: very sensitive skin, aging skin, very dry skin, and very itchy skin.
- Acne care: high in linoleic acid; Non-pore clogging: With superior fatty acid profile.
Dry, chapped lips.
- Beard (tough hair) softening.
- Sun burn relief.
- Anti aging - Alpha Carotene in the natural oil which turns to vitamin A when on the skin, helps with skin cell turnover and helps smooth fine lines (on forehead, around eyes, nose). Contains Polysaccharides that are critical for skin repair and skin renewal.
- Very dry skin - Locks in moisture.
- Dark spots diminished.
- Anti-viral, Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial.
For women: Fabulous as a primer under makeup.
How to Use it:
Roll oil over desired areas and smooth in until it disappears! Best when used after mild exfoliation, preferably with warm water & a soft sponge. This 10ML bottle can last ¾ weeks when used morning and night.
- **Always use a patch test if you suspect you’re sensitive to a particular oil.
- This wonderful light natural oil has only 2 ingredients. Its natural properties have many medicinal uses, for both genders, making it a very useful oil to have around.
- Key ingredient is Balanites Aegyptiaca Oil (or Desert Date Oil). It was used by Ancient Egyptian Royalty as a Valuable Beauty Oil. Di LORÉN Founders fell in love with this oil in 2006, while working in South Sudan. It has been experimentally proven in studies that this oil has antioxidant, antimicrobial, wound-healing, antiviral, anti-inflammatory properties. (Check out the reviews below)
- This local oil has been traditionally used for many medicinal purposes, including acne given its anti inflammatory and anti microbial properties.
- Oils are a natural way to deliver fatty acids and nutrients to your skin. People with acne tend to have a deficiency of linoleic acid in their skin. So facial oils give a boost of hydration and even people with oily skin can benefit from using them. Using oils on oily skin can help regulate sebum production (just make sure they are oils that will not clog your pores).
This product has only had a soft launch. Which means The Clear Scoop followers get an early preview of this wonderful, clean product! Early reviews have been amazing!
- “I love this product. After going through chemo, my skin and lips were really suffering. I started using DiLoren Facial oil. My skin improved almost instantly. It leaves my skin looking fresh, clean and healthy. The cracks and blisters on my lips healed. I use it daily for skin care and as a lip balm. The healing properties make my skin feel and look great. I also love that Lauren is building a business using ethically sourced materials in Uganda and employing local women to be a part of this exciting business venture. I gave every friend a sample for Xmas. Share the beauty, the glow and the sustainable, ethically sourced goodness of this fantastic product. - J.Elmore”.
- “DiLoren Face Oil is amazing. The first time I tried it i put some on my lips before going out in NYC. It was a cold and blustery night in late fall, but I like that kind of weather so I decided to walk to my destination, about a mile away. I got to the bar and right before I took my coat off I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and thought wow my lips look soft. USUALLY when I walk through any cold weather my lips become WHITE with dryness. I spend a small fortune on lip balm, when I walk into a space I automatically apply chapstick, or birch bees, or blistex with the blue cap but this time i didnt have to. My lips looked sexy as hell. On top of that the oil is so lite I forgot I had it on. I whole heartedly recommend DiLoren Face Oil it ethically sourced and it WORKS! - R.Livingston.” ”.
- ”Am in love with this oil, it is very light weight, moisturizers and soaks in quickly. It doesn't irritate or clog my pores like most oils do. I use it on my daughter because it's all natural and helps with her dry ,itchy skin. Great product! - Diana KW”
- “This is by far the most rich, divine oil I have ever put on my face!!! I am so excited to have found Lauren and Acacia Silk! This is a fabulous lady with an amazing product that I am raving to my friends and family about. This oil is so amazing I cannot put it into words!!!! I battle with cystic and hormonal acne and this product has calmed my skin and is very healing. I will never be without this product! Ever!! Another reason I am in love with this product is because of its mission and ethical moral values. Thank you Lauren for introducing me to this precious buttery yellow miracle!!!! – CJ Lester”
- Wild crafted - ingredients benefit from the nutrient dense soils of the forest floor making them even more potent than ORGANIC alone. This results in ultra-high quality natural ingredients free from toxic chemicals, which have a superior anti-oxidant & fatty acid profile for healthy vibrant skin.
- Sustainably harvested ingredients from the forests of East Africa.
- Community development - The women who source and process our ingredients in Uganda are able to earn a significantly higher income with the sale of our products. Together, we empower each other to create high quality products and better livelihoods.
- Helping forest preservation - Di LORÉN's products are highly dependent on the survival and health of African Forests. Fruits are collected from wild trees, which take many years to mature. With the current rate of deforestation, it is predicted that by 2050, Ugandan forests will be completely depleted. By helping build an economy from the trees and discouraging deforestation, our company is helping fight localized climate change.
Key Ingredient: Balanites Aegyptiaca Seed Oil.
- Other ingredient: Acacia, a gum from the shrub found in East Africa.
* This product description contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. It is provided to you as available information about this product. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
View full product details